We want you to have a stress-free experience, which is why we have established various standards throughout your journey with us. These standards help reduce risks to travelers and employees.
For your safety:
- Our boarding counter is cleaned and disinfected thoroughly on a regular basis throughout the day.
- With the main objective of minimizing contact between different groups of travelers, priority boarding is offered to travelers with reduced mobility and travelers accompanied by young children.
- In order to respect the rules of physical distancing, we stagger boarding (5 rows are invited to board at a time), starting with travelers seated at the rear of the aircraft, and ending with travelers seated at the front of the aircraft.
- We also ask our travelers to respect a physical distance between customers when boarding.
- A short health questionnaire is also requested from all our travelers at check-in or boarding.
- Your temperature is taken with our non-contact thermometers at check-in or boarding.
- All of our employees wear a face covering and gloves.
- All of our travelers are required to wear a face covering during all stages of the process.