OWG allows traveling with domestic animal companions such as dogs and cats. These pets can travel inside the cabin, provided they stay in a soft-sided animal transport bag at all times. Hard-sided carriers, cages or cardboard boxes are not accepted in the cabin. Please note that the soft-sided transportation bags will be counted as a carry-on item. Every traveler must contact email@example.com to get an authorization for their pets.
Please refer to the following guidelines:
- The soft-sided pet travel carrier must be small enough to fit under the seat in front of the traveler.
- It must be well ventilated (on at least 2 sides).
- It must have a waterproof bottom.
- The animal must be able to fully stand up in the travel bag.
- Each traveler may travel with only one soft-sided pet travel carrier, but can carry 2 pets, given that they can both breathe and move comfortably within the bag.
- The pet must remain in the soft bag at all times.
- A traveler cannot purchase a seat for a domesticated animal or attach a travel pet carrier to a seat.
- For safety reasons, the exit row seats are unavailable for travelers traveling with a pet.
- OWG reserves the right to refuse boarding if the criteria above is not met, if the animal is showing signs of sickness.